AdminRJ

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Premium Member
May 11, 2015
Ontario, Canada
AdminRJ submitted a new resource:

Sex as a Tool for Character Transformation with Jeffe Kennedy - Learn to make a sex scene sing and avoid the sex scene sag

Nothing is worse than the gratuitous sex scene, right? We’ve all been there-skimming the pages to get back to the “interesting” stuff that advances the plot and transforms the characters. But that not the sex scene’s fault. It’s the writer’s! Done well, a sex scene, from mild to steamy, should move the story forward and-most importantly-drive a change in the characters.

In this course, students will learn what makes a sex scene sing-and what makes one sag. Working with the model of...

Read more about this resource...

Upvote 0
Dear TJ-
I've been unable to sign in for Jeffe's workshop. The box that was supposed to drop down to change the password, didn't drop anywhere. The only thing I could think of is that my credit card was't charged, so I checked. Bingo. I only use 2 and neither one of them was charged, although I thought one was. Evidently you did also. Please tell me what I can do. I'm really going to get a late start! Thanks Al

Upvote 0
Hi Al,

I have emailed your privately. :)

Thanks!

RJ

Upvote 0