Get Ready for NaNoWriMo! with NYTimes Bestselling author Angela Knight

Writing Life Get Ready for NaNoWriMo! with NYTimes Bestselling author Angela Knight

Please register for SavvyWriterCon first!
Please note that you will need to register for SavvyAuthorsWriterCon before you can register for any webinars or intensives.

This event will be a live webinar. It will take place on Friday September 8th at 7:00 p.m. EST

Don't know what time 7:00 p.m. EST in your time zone? Check HERE.

There will be a recording made available the following week.
New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Class Length
1 Day
November is NaNoWriMo -- National Novel Writing Month -- when all over the world, people try to write a novel in 30 days. If you haven't managed to pull it off -- or you just don't know where to start -- NYTimes Bestselling author Angela Knight shows you the secret in this free webinar.

You need to work out your plot and characters during September and October so you can hit the ground running in November. Otherwise, you may find your book stalling out in frustration as you chase plot bunnies down blind alleys. If you know exactly what to write, you have a much better chance of getting the first draft finished by December 1.

Angela demonstrates the new plotting system she just developed to let you work out your characters' goals in the book's A, B and C plots. (This is different from the grid she's been teaching for more than a decade.) In this presentation, she walks you through the process of plotting Arcane Betrayal, the newest of her 60 novels.

The system is designed to let her weave the threads of the book's action plotline, romance plotline and villain plotline -- her A, B and C plots. Your A, B, and C plots can be anything you want, whether you're writing a contemporary romance, a murder mystery or romantic suspense.

After the presentation, Angela will answer your questions on the system, and you can download the new grid for free.
Class Format
This will be a live webinar, but there will be a recording available for a specific amount of time that will be clearly stated in the classroom forum.
Author
Angela Knight
Start date
Sep 8, 2023 at 7:00 PM
End date
Sep 8, 2023 at 8:30 PM
Registration end date
Sep 8, 2023 at 7:15 PM
Rating
4.93 star(s) 101 ratings

More classes from Angela Knight

Latest reviews

I can't say enough about how useful and awesome Angela Knight is as a best-selling author instructing other writers. This webinar was quite useful. I'm revising my NaNoWriMo novel at this time and I felt like she was speaking to me, as a gerbil stuck in an exercise wheel...rewriting/revising. She is very in your face realistic, organized and practical. Everyone can gain from her classes and webinars.
Get Ready for NaNoWriMo with Angela Knight is one of the best workshops I have ever taken. Clear, concise and to the point practical advise to use when outlining a novel. Her lecture was easy to follow and all notes were provided in a PDF, so during the workshop you could just enjoy the presentation without worrying you've missed something.

Excellent printable story grid was provided for use when outining a novel and best of all an example to follow. Angela had everything I would ever need or expect from a presenter in one sweet package. Her knowlege, volume of work, and years of experience are evident and I am honored to have been able to learn from her.